Safe protection from the weather, dirt and theft
The reliable way of transporting tools on platform trucks. The light tare weight of just 33.7 kg (incl. handles) means that the box is easy to transport and can be comfortably packed and unpacked in the workshop or on the construction site. Tool transportation: clean, practical, theft-proof!
Platform toolboxes (PDF)General catalogue (PDF)
Size (width x depth x height)
1750 x 800 x 720 mm
The lid (snap lock) is riveted to the box with 7 hinges. 2 gas pressure springs make it easy to open the lid and keep it open. For additional reinforcement, angles are riveted to the front (with cover) and sides. The hinges and rivets are made from stainless steel (V2A) and the angles are made from aluminium.
Good ideas for simple handling:
- Box can be placed close to the driver's cabin to avoid an unnecessary reduction of the cargo area. The 45° cover opening angle means that the box can be opened wide
- Rear view is not inhibited
- Gas pressure springs hold the cover open
- Mounted carrying handles (4 pieces) facilitate handling at different locations
- 2 retaining profiles (installed in the specified recesses) fix the flatbed box securely on the loading area