Toolboxes: all sizes at a glance
Whether mounted permanently to the vehicle or portable for use en route, Roweko toolboxes are convincing thanks to their lightweight design, high functionality and well thought-out concept.
- Large choice of locks and closures
- Up to 4 drawers ensure that the contents are kept in good order (accessories)
- Flat-steel mountings make it easy to fasten the toolbox to the vehicle (accessory)
- Up to 4 drawers can be used, depending on the toolbox size.
- Additional detachable chain catches can be fitted to the left and right of the cover to prevent it from opening by more than 90°.
- This also makes it possible to fasten the base plate of the belt retractor to the cover of the tool box.
The galvanized-reinforced flat steel mountings are bent from one single sheet that matches the box in question. The mounting fully encloses the box. The front and rear clamps only need to be affixed with screws in the premarked holes on the box. All parts required for the mounting are included to allow for a quick assembly.
Simple and proven locking mechanism.
The locking bolts of the two identical locks grip the back of an aluminium rail. An additional stainless steel stamping prevents the locking cylinder from being overstressed. Protective covers made from black PE protect the locks from the elements. 2 keys included in the delivery.
User-friendly locking mechanism.
The toolbox is locked via a central lock with guide-bars, which simultaneously grip an aluminium rail mounted on three sides.Solid holders operate the guide-bars. The new, enlarged lock cover protects the lock from the elements, and the wing knob from being opened by vibrations. Integrated recessed grips make it easier to open and close the cover. 1 key is included in the delivery.
Individual locking facility.
A plastic (HD-PE) mould serves as the lock. This hoop is secured to the box with VA hinges. The hoop fits over the closed cover and locks. A spring-pin is included. If required, a padlock (available as an accessory) can also be used. Integrated recessed grips make it easier to open and close the cover.
A HD-PE profile, secured on the cover with VA rivets, provides a snap-fit over the projecting rim of the toolbox. The spring-pin (included) provides additional security. A padlock (available as an accessory) prevents unauthorised access. For technical reasons this economical alternative is only suitable for use with certain types of toolboxes.
Well thought-out right down to the very last detail
For your safety: all necessary type approval data for using the toolbox as under-ride side guards are correctly embossed in the cover.
Integrated recessed grips make it easier to open and close the toolbox. (Not for all locks and closures)
The interior of the Roweko toolbox is always completely accessible. Drawers can be used for individual partitioning. It can be easily cleaned with a steam-jet cleaner. The cleaning agents can drain away unhindered as the structure is not undercut. It is thus impossible for pools of water to form which could cause damage during frosty conditions. All ROWEKO toolboxes have steel hinges so there is also no risk of frost causing damage to plastic hinges.
Another safety feature: rounded aluminium angles.
All parts of a ROWEKO toolbox are available as spare parts.
The plastic-reinforced flat steel mountings are bent from one single sheet that matches the box in question. The mounting fully encloses the box. The front and rear clamps only need to be affixed with screws in the premarked holes on the box. All parts required for the mounting are included to allow for a quick assembly.
Hinges, rivets and washers are made of stainless steel.
Here there are no cracked plastic hinges caused by the weather or ageing processes.
Keyword Explanation Under-ride side guards
Since January 1994, all ROWEKO toolboxes have been type-approved by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (approval no. 90442). This permits their unrestricted use as under-ride side guards in accordance with EEC Directive 89/297. All the required tests have been carried out and certified under the supervision of the German technical inspection agency, south-western division (TÜV Südwest).Furthermore, all ROWEKO toolboxes meet the specifications in the international rule ECE-R73. All required information can be found on the cover in line with regulations.
ROWEKO toolboxes are produced by vacuum moulding methold. Bodies and covers are moulded separately on two machines. The two parts are then shrunk to form a tight unit. For you, this means:
- Splashproof without the need for an additional rubber seal
- The use of only one type of plastic makes it easier to recycle
- Ice and snow in wintertime will not cause the box and cover to become "glued together"
Corrosion-resistant mounting parts
ROWEKO uses only high-quality materials for mounting its toolboxes. Long life is guaranteed through:
- Hinges and rivets made from corrosion-proof V2A steel
- Aluminium push-fit brackets
- Locks made of brass and zinc die (stainless steel available for additional fee)
- Securing hoops and snap locks made from polyethylene (HD-PE)
- Padlock shackles made of stainless V2A steel
The best possible volume-to-weight ratio is achieved by the use of the economical vacuum moulding method. In comparison to other production methods, great wall thicknesses are not required to achieve maximum stability. And maximum stability is achieved; it is certified by the German technical inspection agency
ROWEKO ensures a long life with its specially designed lock cover featuring:
- UV-resistant material
- Secure fastening through tight fit
- High stability of the mounting aperture
- Long-lasting flexibility through integral hinges
The entire interior capacity of ROWEKO toolboxes can be utilised as storage space. Drawers and inserts allow the space to be subdivided to suit individual requirements, as well as keeping order and giving the user an overview of the box contents. The wide range of types available means that there is a toolbox to suit every type of truck.
Cleaning The interior of ROWEKO toolboxes can be easily cleaned with a steam blaster, as the complete drainage of cleaning agents is guaranteed. Lashing straps and tools remain out of the water and functional. Thus no pools of water form, which can cause to hinges breaking when there is a frost. Mounts The flat steel mounts (in stronger material) are bent from a sheet that matches the box in question. The mount fully encapsulates the box. The front and rear clamps only need to be affixed with screws in the premarked holes on the box. All parts required for the mount are included to allow for a quick assembly Comfort
- Integrated recessed grips make it easier to open and close the cover (not available with all types of locks)
- Safely rounded aluminium closing angles
- Wing knob
- Your company logo can be easily incorporated onto the cover, thus the toolbox also functions as an effective marketing tool.
- All of our products are "Made in Germany", meaning that all components are subjected to a comprehensive spare part guarantee.
- Aluminium closing angle
- Safety cap
All product components are also available separately as individual or spare parts. For unequivocal identification of the required part, we only need the production date together with the type name and locking system.