Especially for all problems encountered with silo vehicles: intelligent product ideas for safe transportation and practical stowage of materials and tools.
- Coupling cabinets for tanker and silo vehicles
- Tank exhaust filters
- Type 5 filter mat boxes for silo vehicles
- Type 11 and type 14 filter mat boxes for containers
- Air suction channels
The installation of an exhaust filter at the exhaust valve sustainably reduces
- Noise pollution from whistling sounds
- Environmental pollution (fumes caused by residues of dusty goods)
- Long standstills while emptying the tank
(drainage not permitted while the vehicle is travelling)
The filter hose made of polyester needle felt is easily removed and cleaned. Cleaning frequency depends on the media being transported and how much is left in the tank. Connected e.g. by a Storz B coupling with 2.5" female thread.
Length 2000 mm
HDPE tube 250 mm
Weight 12,8 kg
Specially for transporting the dispersing mat. 2 shells are riveted together so as to permit a circulation of air to prevent the cleaned mat from going mouldy. Accessories include permeable linen bag for cleaned filter mat, 1000 mm x 1200 mm with cord.
Width 960 mm
Depth 960 mm
Height 340 mm
Weight 11,8 kg