- Hinged cover with VA hinges
Closed with gag or locked with wing knob
Robust design made of HDPE
Type 1: 300 x 85 x 385 mm (WxDxH)
Type 2: 355 x 125 x 365 mm (WxDxH)
- Additional EPDM seal fitted in cover
For secure, weatherproof storage of cargo documents.
The document rolls are available in diameters ranging from 40 to 125 mm. Two types of locks are available: a lockable door or a screw cover. The tube reaches the door at every type of document role. As a result, no barrier is caused by an interior seam in the tube. Individual sheets of paper can be easily removed, even with small diameters. Matching fastening clips or consoles are available as accessories. Files and folders can be stored in the document box.
Document rolls with hinged cover
- Hinged lid with stainless steel hinge, lockable by locking lever or cylinder lock.
- The flange and the end piece are slid on the pipe and welded to the pipe from the outside.
- Outer diameters of 75 mm, 90 mm and 125 mm are available for a standard pipe length of 330 mm (special lengths are also available).
Document roll with screw cover
- The thread is welded to the outside of the tube.
- The following diameters are available for a standard tube length of 330 mm.
- Outer diameter 40 mm, 50 mm, 63 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 110 mm
Matching fastening clips can be supplied for all document rolls. 2 are needed for each document roll.
2- part, galvanised steel with welded on nut
Available in Ø 40 mm, Ø 50 mm, Ø 63 mm, Ø 75 mm, Ø 90 mm, Ø 110 mm
A welded-on console is available for document roll Ø 75 mm, Ø 90 mm, Ø 110 mm, Ø 125 mm.
1- or 2-part, black colored HDPE. When the console is ordered at the same time, it is automatically welded onto the document roll.